Caring for your new Tattoo
1. Remove wrap after two hours.
2. Wash tattoo with warm/hot water and antibacterial soap.
3. Pat dry and apply Bepanthen CREAM (not the ointment) 45 minutes after washing.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 each morning and night for 5 – 7 days.
Hygiene and color care.
- Your tattoo is an open wound, so treat it like one to prevent infection.
- Keeping it clean and not scratching it are common sense.
- Itching, scabbing, pimples and bumps are normal in the healing process, slap it, don’t scratch it.
- Keep unwashed hands off it.
- Do NOT soak your tattoo in any form of water until healed. Showers are fine.
- Do NOT sun bake or any other form of tanning for one month. Even after your tattoo is healed,
too much sun will fade the colour in your tattoo over time. Use sunscreen.
- Picking the scabs from your tattoo while it is healing will cause the colour to fall out. Let the scabs fall off naturally.